Paris 5th march, 2012 - CNIT, Paris la Défense
Exhibitor's list : prepare your agenda!
Your research criteria for the
Limit your research to
Vine growing methods
Number of bottles per year
Less than 30.000 bottles
Between 30.000 and 60.000 bottles
Between 60.000 and 90.000 bottles
Between 90.000 and 120.000 bottles
Between 120.000 and 200.000 bottles
More than 200.000 bottles
, you can specify
Less than 3 euros
Between 3 and 6 euros
Between 6 and 10 euros
Between 10 and 15 euros
More than 15 euros
How does it work?
To facilitate your research and in order to edit your list of favorites, you can proceed with several criteria:
* By region: only one of the 12 wine growing regions or all of them, by clicking on the "map of the regions"
*By appellation (generic term for "AOC" and "Vin de pays" – respectively "Controlled name" and "Regional wine"): one in particular or all of them by clicking on "list of appellations"
* By name, of the winegrower or of the vineyard: one in particular or all of them by clicking on "list of exhibitors"
* The color of the wine: only one among those in the list
* By year: one in the list proposed
* By grape variety: attention! All the exhibitors were not able to specify the grape variety for their wines
To get the complete list of exhibitors, click directly on “Start the research”
Legals termes | Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. Consume with moderation.